$100 “Where’s Ted” Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win $100 cash! No purchase necessary to enter or win.
Fill out the form below and enter to win "Where's Ted Giveaway"
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: Where’s Ted $100 Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. A phone number, email and completed entry form need to be submitted to be eligible. All email and phone numbers provided must be from persons over the age of 18. Employees and immediate family members of Spring Creek Mechanical LLC (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein
2. Sponsor and administrator: Spring Creek Mechanical LLC 270 E 1270 N Springville, Utah 84663.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on the first day of each month from the beginning day of the month to the last day
of the month. New giveaway each month from October 2023 to September 2024 , Beginning each month on the first
day at 12:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) ends the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. MT (the “Promotion Period”).
Administrator’s email time and date of entry received is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit springcreekmechanical.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid phone number and email and agreeing to terms.
Content Restrictions: Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not
permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using
multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s
entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.Chances of winning depend on the amount of entrants. Equal chances are given.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is a representative of Spring Creek Mechanical. The administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrators will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the first day of the month after the month of the sweepstakes. Example: the October 2023 giveaway will be selected on or around November 1st 2023. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, or is unable to be contacted after the 15th of the month. Then the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: A $100.00 Visa prepaid card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $100.00. This prepaid card is not a gift card
and has an expiration date. Winners of this prize will receive an email from [email protected] that prompts them to select either a physical or virtual prepaid card. Winners must make this selection within 60 days of the date of the email notification. Physical or virtual prepaid cards must be used within the expiration date of its issue date. Card is issued by authorized Visa card distributor as licensed from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Visa prepaid card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole
discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize
should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize
receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion
Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household. Total ARV of all prizes: $100 per monthly entry period. An entrant
may win more than one time as there are 12 separate drawings for the monthly time periods of each drawing from
October 2023-September 2024..
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their
respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and
each of such company’s officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any
claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s
and its agents’ use of the winner’s name ( First name initial and last name) on list of winners. List will be provided to
those who request it in writing to [email protected] without further payment or consideration.
9.General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud,
technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or
any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide
spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes,
including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event,
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the
date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information,
whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in
the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or
disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the
Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; Disputes: Except
where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or
connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of
class action. (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-ofpocket costs incurred,
including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees;
11. Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is kept solely for purposes to enter sweepstakes. Any other contact from Spring Creek Mechanical LLC would only be done if the entrant checked the box requesting more information about heating and air conditioning inquiries or they become customers of Spring Creek Mechanical LLC
12. Winner List: A winner list is available upon request to [email protected]